Re: victor stream internal memory

Monte Single

How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?

How do I get to the internal memory?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: October-18-19 7:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.

 I just tried mine and I can’t find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.