From: "Chris G" <chris@magiccastle.online>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Office 365 & 2016

The last time I looked, it was about $30/year.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:49:23 -0600
"Monte Single" <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi Chris,
What is the difference in cost between the home and personal?
Thanks,
Monte

If you get the home version you can install it on up to 5 machines. I think
the personal only allows one, someone can correct me about that though.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:08:27 -0700
"Vicki W" <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:

I am a little confused as to which version of Office Professional to
purchase. I thought that when you purchased 365, 2016 was included. Has that
changed to 2019? What is the difference between 365 home and 365 personal?
Looks like just the number of people allowed to use it, but I want to make
sure. Here is what I am needing and also need to know which works best with
JAWS.

1. Used on 3 or 4 Windows computers. One may have Windows 7.

2. A stand alone version without the cloud on at least 2 computers.

3. Best version for JAWS 2019 and or 2020.

Thanks.

Vicki