From: "Chris G" <chris@magiccastle.online>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Office 365 & 2016

One of the things I enjoy about the 365 subscription is the 1TB of
Onedrive storage that is included.
If you share it with your family members, each person can install it on
5 machines and also has their own 1TB of onedrive access.
I'm speaking specifically of the Home version not the personal. Not
sure if the personal version includes Onedrive access.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:44:50 -0400
"Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

I thought the same, Olusegun, when I bought my computer in
2015 and bought Office 2013. At that time, I believe the
payment was as you say, $9.99 a month or $99 a year. It was
cheaper for me to do what I did too.

Best regards,

Carolyn