Re: Anyone with Grasshopper VOIP experience?

Blaster

Well I can't speak to the VOIP or SMART phone services, However, I can
tell you that the website is totally accessible. I used the "Pay as
you grow" plan with an 800 toll free number that re-directed to a LAN
line. I enabled the FAX service to receive phone FAX's sent directly
to my e-mail address. I had no issues what-so-ever. Their customer
service reps have always been friendly and helpful. I would highly
recommend them.

HTH,
Blaster

On 10/18/19, Norma A. Boge <naboge@mchsi.com> wrote:
Hi group,

I've been looking at phone options for my new small business and I like
what
I see with Grasshopper. Reasonable pricing and features I need. If anyone
has any experience with it, I'd really like to hear about it, good or bad.
I'm particularly interested in accessibility of the Android app with
TalkBack and the soft phone with Jaws or NVDA. But, if you've used the IOS
app please don't hesitate to tell me about that, as well. This company
ranks
high with reviewers, including PC Mag and inc.com and what I've read is
favorable. Thanks in advance for your input.

Best,
Norma