Re: victor stream internal memory

chris judge

The center for equitable library access. Probably our equivalent to your NLS bard.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: October 19, 2019 4:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

What is CELA?  Pam.

Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:14 AM

And you can’t move everything from internal memory. If you are using CELA for instance, you can’t transfer those books from the internal memory to the sd card.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of john s
Sent: October 19, 2019 5:37 AM

Monte, when you are in the online bookshelf, you are in internal memory.  The offline bookshelf is your sd card.

At 12:10 AM 10/19/2019, Monte Single, wrote:

How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?
How do I get to the internal memory?
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: October-18-19 7:49 PM

Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.
I just tried mine and I can’t find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io > On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

Hi List,
When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.
How do I place  and remove files from this memory?
Thanks,
Monte

John

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.