Re: victor stream internal memory

Smiling?

Not unless you the user, wishes to take out the “internal memory,” beneath the battery and access it. Otherwise no, there is no way whatsoever of accessing it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

Unfortunately, To my knowledge, the creators of the Victor Stream have not given us a way to access internal memory directly.

On 10/19/2019 3:36 AM, john s wrote:

Monte, when you are in the online bookshelf, you are in internal memory.  The offline bookshelf is your sd card.

How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?
How do I get to the internal memory?