Re: Victor Stream second gen keeps playing old stream on radio station.

Gene

Can you try another source for the stream?  Does the web site have streams for various players or different qualities and can you change the source in the Victor Stream?

This reminds me of problems I saw years ago when a stream wasn't working properly on a computer.  Maybe the stream itself, not the product, has some sort of problem.

Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:04 AM
To: main
Subject: [TechTalk] Victor Stream second gen keeps playing old stream on radio station.

I have a peculiar issue with my Victor Stream second gen.  On my NPR
channel WBEZ, whenever I go to play it, it starts to play an old show
for about 30 seconds and then cuts out and says "Please Wait" forever
until I turn off the unit and restart it.  This only happens on that
one particular channel.    If anyone has an idea of what's going on,
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Peter