Re: Anyone with Grasshopper VOIP experience?

Norma A. Boge

Hi Blaster, this is really good to know. I think I'll look into this "pay as you grow" plan. Sounds interesting and what might be best for me at this point in my company's life. Thanks so much, Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:02 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Anyone with Grasshopper VOIP experience?

Well I can't speak to the VOIP or SMART phone services, However, I can tell you that the website is totally accessible. I used the "Pay as you grow" plan with an 800 toll free number that re-directed to a LAN line. I enabled the FAX service to receive phone FAX's sent directly to my e-mail address. I had no issues what-so-ever. Their customer service reps have always been friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

HTH,
Blaster

On 10/18/19, Norma A. Boge <naboge@mchsi.com> wrote:
Hi group,

I've been looking at phone options for my new small business and I
like what I see with Grasshopper. Reasonable pricing and features I
need. If anyone has any experience with it, I'd really like to hear
about it, good or bad.
I'm particularly interested in accessibility of the Android app with
TalkBack and the soft phone with Jaws or NVDA. But, if you've used the
IOS app please don't hesitate to tell me about that, as well. This
company ranks high with reviewers, including PC Mag and inc.com and
what I've read is favorable. Thanks in advance for your input.

Best,
Norma