From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 4:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Creating play lists

I would like to be able to create a play list that would play a large amount of music in Winamp, but I don’t have the foggiest idea how to even get started creating one.  I want to actually make a play list, not just tell Winamp to play a folder.  Anyone have any JAWS oriented tutorials on creating playlists, or recommendations for a decent, accessible playlist editor?