From: "Bharat" <bharat.b@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my laptop battery

Hi,

my wife is using this model & i guess, i have taken out its battery a
few times. There are 2 thin switches located below the laptop. Request
you to loook for them.

As to where you may be able to find the replacement, i guess, any of
the online stores should be able to supply you the battery.

i guess, i am not wrong about my observations.

thank you,

Bharat.

On 10/22/19, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T460S
System Model 20FAS3HC00
laptop and I am thinking I need to replace the battery soon. However, there
doesn't seem to be a way to remove it from the computer and I'm not finding
a replacement battery.

Does anyone have any experience with this model as far as the battery is
concerned? I'm about to call Lenovo but thought I'd ask first.

Thanks.

Vicki