From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Smiling?
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 1:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Creating play lists

Once again, here's how playlists can be created simply using Winamp.

Creating Playlists using Winamp

This has already been answered, but for convenience just answering it again
(there are several different ways of doing most things on computers). This
process has worked with XP, 7, 8 and 10.

There are simple ways of creating playlist files (.M3U, .PLS, etc.) within
Winamp alone (without having to install anything extra) and here are the
directions below:

1. Open up Winamp.
2. Within the Winamp Playlist Editor tab we'll call it (Alt+E) which is
where you have all of your chosen tracks. To choose individual tracks to add
to this list, just highlight/select whatever tracks on your machine or other
drives that you are wanting to add to the playlist, use your applications
key (Shift+F10) 3. Then press E for Enqueue in Winamp. Do this with whatever
tracks, albums, folders that have anything you are wanting to add to the
playlist that you are interested in creating.
4. When finished adding all you desire to add, go to the Winamp Playlist
Editor tab like before (probably only needing to Control+Tab to it if focus
is not already there) You can arrow up and down to check out what you've
placed within the playlist use the keystroke Control+S to save the playlist
you've put together. Name and save it wherever you prefer. It can be moved
anywhere on the machine, it's just the files within this playlist you've put
together can't be moved for them to continue to work with the playlist
itself.