Re: Virtual Recorder question

Norma A. Boge

I figured it out since I posted the message. Thanks anyway. .

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 11:40 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder question

Record what, an Internet stream, something using a microphone or recording from something like a turntable?  Are you saying you don’t want JAWS to be heard in the recording and you want to do other things while recording?  We need details.  Also, what source setting are you using now for recording?  Are you using the what you hear setting?

Gene