a sendspace question

Nancy Hill

Hi Group,

I am using win10, SendSpace 16+ and at least jfw 18.

I am having a situation with SS that I don't remember having before.  In the following example  please see what is happening.

I have downloaded 3 files using SS.  I want to DL a 4th.  When I enter on the 4th link, files 1-3 start downloading again.

Is there somewhere within SS where I can go and delete files 1-3 so they won't keep trying to download?  I have already downloaded 1-3, unzipped them and filed them away so they should no longer be active on SS.

Thoughts and ideas on how to fix this problem. will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Nancy