Re: A puzzling Alexa observation

Leedy Diane Bomar

Hmmm, this is very strange! It plays for me when I request it specifying "by John Denver". I hope we can get to the bottom of this inconsistency.

 Diane Bomar

On Oct 30, 2019, at 22:04, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi, Yes, I do have a subscription to Amazon music.

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Leedy Diane Bomar
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 11:53 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A puzzling Alexa observation

Do you have a subscription to Amazon music? I wonder if that makes a difference? I do have an Amazon music subscription.

 Diane Bomar

On Oct 30, 2019, at 21:39, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

When I do not specify John Denver after the name of the song, like yours, it comes back with a different song.  However, it says that it cannot find it, if I do say his name.

This is so frustrating, when it is clearly in Amazon’s database, since it does play it when I ask for the album by john Denver that contains it.

Sincerely, Vicky V