From: Jujube
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sharing a dropbox

I don't think you need a dropbox account to access something that someone shared with you, so it doesn't need to be the email address of your account.On Oct 31, 2019 12:11 PM, Troy Burnham wrote: > > Hi all, > > A friend wants to share a dropbox with me. Does he need to send the > invite to the same e-mail address that I signed up for my dropbox > account with? Or, if he sends the invite to a different address is there > any way for me to accept the invitation and have the box shown in the > same list as all of my other shared dropboxes that I have with other people? > > Troy > > >  >