Re: A puzzling Alexa observation

Norma A. Boge

I would suggest just purchasing the album.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A puzzling Alexa observation

Thanks very much to all who are trying to help me!  However, I have to say, that telling her to “play the name of the song on the album or from the album, does not work.  She responds:

I can’t find . . .

And then she places the album first and then the song, even though I put them the other way around.

As to someone else’s suggestion, about this being an album only song.  Memory, by Barbra Streisand, is such a song and it plays with no problem.

Something I just tried that did not work is:

After I got the album playing and reached the song I wanted, I told it to add it to “My Music Library”.  However, then when I told her to play the song from my music library, she still said that she could not find it.

This happens to be a song I really like, and it is so frustrating to have to go through so many steps to get it to play, especially since it is clearly in the database.

Thanks very much for any suggestions