From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 12:17 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Needing some advice on purchasing a new desktop

Hi Mary. I recently purchased a dell XPS 8930. It has a sshd as the c drive for the operating system and programs, and a mechanical hard drive for data. I love the sshd, it makes things much faster. You will notice a huge difference regarding start up times, programs opening, etc. I don't think you will be disappointed.