From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mary Smith
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 12:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Needing some advice on purchasing a new desktop

Hi James, you bring up an interesting point. While doing my research, I
was also looking into all in one machines but I'm not entirely sure I
would invest in one at this point. I would prefer to get a pc that would
allow me to update components down the road if I felt it was necessary.
I've read that upgrading or repairing an all in one is tricky so I'd
rather make an informed choice before I buy anything.

On 11/1/2019 1:52 PM, James Bentley wrote:
Hello Mary,

I could not agree with Chris more. An SSD makes a major difference in bootup time, opening programs, and intensive computing like virus scanning and file transfers.

The second drive may not be critical but they are convenient for storing audio, video, photos, etc. If you are on a budget, it is not too difficult to add a second drive to a desktop later when you have the money.

Regards,

James B

.