Re: A puzzling Alexa observation

Norma A. Boge

I purchase a lot of music from Amazon and I always download the album, sometimes on its own and sometimes with an autorip CD. Much more flexibility if I actually have a copy than to rely on a smart speaker. But, to each there own. Owning the MP3 files comes with 0 frustration when it comes to playback. Just sayin’.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A puzzling Alexa observation

I have already purchased it. That does not solve the problem.

I Have had so much trouble with getting my music to play as I want it that I guess I will have to burn my own CDS of the songs I want, as I used to make cassette tapes.

iTunes and now Amazon are getting too frustrating!

Thanks all.

Sincerely, Vicky V