Re: Needing some advice on purchasing a new desktop

iram shabbir

i love this i will buy in future.

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Bentley" <bentleyj1952@att.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2019 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Needing some advice on purchasing a new desktop

Wow, what a strange coincidence, I was just now looking at that PC from Amazon, And, I was just about to post about it.

It has loads of USB connections in the front and back. And, a half dozen other connections. Reviews say that it is super quiet.

I wonder if it will be on sale around Thanksgiving.

Regards,

James Bentley