Re: sendspace account

Janet

Hi Monte and Gene,

Monte, that link is what I have used to contact Sendspace for many years.  Make sure when you click on that contact link, arrow down for the edit field, and that is where you can type your message, and arrow down maybe once or twice, and you should see the send button.  Gene and Monte, it is not too late to tell your credit card company to put a stop on that payment because you didn’t authorize for Sendspace to charge your card.  I’m sorry for my late reply though. 

I hope this helps.

Janet

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sendspace account

There is a support link, which may or may not be helpful.  You may have looked at that.  It appears that another member may have told you how to stop the problem if you join again in future, but I suspect it is too late to stop the charge this time.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:23 PM

Yes, I clicked on the contact link and found no joy.

There is no email or phone info; just links to click to report piracy, lost files   and such

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: October-30-19 4:11 PM
To: Gene <gsasner@...>; main@TechTalk.groups.io

I just looked on the home page and there is a link that says contact us.  I should have said in my previous message that sites that expect dealings with the public almost all have a link with the word "contact" in the link.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 5:06 PM

Why not look on the web site and find out the correct way to contact them.  Almost all web sites that expect to have dealings with the public have a link on the home page that says contact.  See if Send Space does.  If not, See if there is something else like support.  Some sites use a contact form and you don't use e-mail at all.

Gene

Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:51 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] sendspace account

Hi list,

My sendspace subscription expires on  October 31.

Just checked my credit card info and I see  the evil sendspace is renewing my account with out my permission.

I tried sending email to;

help@...

and

support@...

both messages were returned as undeliverable.

I called my credit card and they said  they may not be able to do anything for 45 days.

Does anyone know a way of contacting sendspace or dealing with this problem.

Thanks,

Monte

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.