Re: keyboards with an Applications key

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I have both a logitech keyboard and a microsoft keyboard that fulfills what most of us blind folks need.  It is a wireless keyboard that has a infrared to USB connector so that I can even type lying down on my bed.  These are old model large keyboards though and with the need for smaller, more portable utilities these days, I'm not sure if these are still on sale.  Cheers!

On 11/4/2019 4:44 PM, Lenron wrote:
Hello all so I am looking for a new wireless keyboard, and I am
wondering does anyone know of a few models I could look into with the
Applications key. It's pretty sad that these seem to be so hard to
find these days. I have a Logitech here that I have had for a couple
years and it doesn't have it. For most apps this is fine but there are
just some that require the dedicated key. Thanks or any help you can
give.