Re: How do I get Jaws to number emails in Outlook using Jaws

Smiling?

As far as being announced 50 out of 100 not at all sure of how one would do that with JAWS. Hearing how many emails within whatever given folder, just try using the keystroke (while focus is within this folder)

Insert+PageDown

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 10:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I get Jaws to number emails in Outlook using Jaws

Hi all,

I’ve been using Outlook with IMap for over a week now.  I am grateful to all who talked me in to trying it again.  4 or 5 years ago, it didn’t work for me.  Now, I have a faster internet connection and faster computers and I am loving Outlook and imap.

I still have one more item that I hope can be resolved.  I want to know how many emails are in my In-box and where I am in the list.  For example, if I have 100 emails in my In-Box and I am on email number 50, I would like Jaws to say 50 out of 100.

I have the check box in folder properties checked that tells Outlook to number all mail.  What else should I try?

I am using Jaws 19, Office365 and Windows10.

Thanks for any ideas,

James B