From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 1:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I get Jaws to number emails in
Outlook using Jaws

Hi all,

I've been using Outlook with IMap for over a week now. I am
grateful to all who talked me in to trying it again. 4 or 5
years ago, it didn't work for me. Now, I have a faster
internet connection and faster computers and I am loving
Outlook and imap.

I still have one more item that I hope can be resolved. I
want to know how many emails are in my In-box and where I am
in the list. For example, if I have 100 emails in my In-Box
and I am on email number 50, I would like Jaws to say 50 out
of 100.

I have the check box in folder properties checked that tells
Outlook to number all mail. What else should I try?

I am using Jaws 19, Office365 and Windows10.

Thanks for any ideas,

James B