Re: keyboards with an Applications key

Donald L. Roberts

Get the Logitec K780.  It works both for IOS and Windows.  Built like a brick out house.  It weighs a ton, but I love it.

Don Roberts

On 11/5/2019 11:40 PM, Billy Inglis wrote:
hi guys, Late to this thread, but I'm looking for a full sized wireless keyboard with a numeric keypad.

On 06/11/2019 05:13, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Chief Lenron, Yes, I hate using the Shift-F10 keystroke as the Applications
key.  I still have sitting on my desk a Logitech keyboard that I grabbed
eons back.  It didn't come with an Applications key.  What then attracted me
to this keyboard?  Selfishness without a doubt!  It is a solar-powered
keyboard meaning that it can be charged from any source of light.  Now I
don't have to worry about batteries!  It also came with a mouse combo and a
USB dongle.  It doesn't even have a Windows key on the right side of the
divide.

Yikes, thinking I was being prudent, I wound up shortchanging myself big
time.

So, I took a trip to Microcenter, stumbled upon the MK270, stole three:  One
at home, two at my store, the second one is a backup keyboard just in case I
can't find this make and model anymore on any shelf.

Now I can put on a few rags and head out for the wine and beer party, should
be fun.  I'm sure you'd like the keyboard.  One more thing:  It does have
eight media keys above the F1-F12 keys.  It also has a recessed button to
the far-right that serves as an on/off button.  You'd need your fingernails
for this methinks.  I have left it turned on for eternity and I have never
experienced any problems and, as I said, the two AAA batteries don't know
when to quit, they just enjoy work.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado