From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 12:38 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I get Jaws to number emails
in Outlook using Jaws

I might be stuck with Office 365. I'll reluctantly get over
the numbering of emails if I must. Its just a massive
learning curve. Plus, I have an unidentified problem.

All 3 of my devices will hang. That is Outlook hangs.
Then, I must do a forced shutdown and restart Outlook. This
happens 2 or 3 times a day.

disability tech support reinstalled my server settings on
two machines with no success. They are now suggesting a
repair on Outlook.

I have put that on hold for a day or so. I am Googling
around to learn more. There are plenty of people who have
the same problem And, with many solutions that I want to
investigate before I get stuck having to install an image
backup because MS or I destroyed my current drive.

I really want Office 365 to work. I am accustomed to some
of its menus and keystrokes. it has a lot of very cool
features. Its spell-checker and language checker are
awesome. And, I am now liking Imap. but, still that
learning curve.

Cheers,

James B