Re: How do I get Jaws to number emails in Outlook using Jaws

Norma A. Boge

Hey group, I've been following this thread with much interest. I use outlook 365 with Jaws 2019. Just to make sure I understand, it is not possible to get the message count info if a rule has been applied? I would like that number info, too, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my rule to get it. Thanks, Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I get Jaws to number emails in Outlook using Jaws

James, I doubled checked in my Outlook tutorial and found this:

Settings for displaying number of mailbox messages 1. Get in mailbox you want to remove filters from and set numbers in.
2. Alt+v+v.
3. Tab three times to Filters.
4. Shift+Tab.
5. Right Arrow to Advanced Tab.
6. Tab to Remove.
7. Tab to OK.
8. Tab to OK again - VOILA, you're done.

Trouble is, I have been trying that; I tried again. I am unable to make it work.