Linking An Echo Device With A Bose Radio

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

We have an Echo Dot 3rd generation that we would like to link to a Bose table top AM / FM / DVD radio so we could listen to music through the radio instead of the Echo Dot.  I thought I had heard that Bose makes some sort of blue tooth device that will do this.  If anyone knows if this is accurate and can fill me in on how this works or has done this I would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!  Sent from my iBarstool.