Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Linking An Echo Device With A Bose Radio

Bose used to manufacture  a device called Bluetooth audio adapter. I don’t know if they still have this item.

I have one from about 5 years ago. It hooks up to the RCA jacks of the Bose – I use it with the larger boombox type radio/cd player. I don’t recall if the table top model has RCA  jacks.

But, it is called the Bluetooth audio adapter. Check the bose site to see if they still carry it. I believe it was around 50 dollars.

Patrick

Sent from Mail for Windows 10