website saying URL rejected/consult network administrator

joanne

This happens on Brave browser and Internet Explorer, so this makes me wonder if this might be the site itself. I did run Malware Bites and a virus scan and things are fine; but I do want to ask in case something can be done at my end to fix this. Because the error message says "consult network administrator" it sounds like it could be something in my computer. And to be honest and probably appear stupid to more advanced techies, I don't even know who or what the network administrator even is or how to consult it. I was trying to sign into Indigo bank, and I tried a couple places like customer service and the login link. It doesn't say site is down or can't be reached, though; it's a "URL rejected/network administrator" message. Would appreciate any assistance.

Joanne