From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 8:21 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I need help finding a blind user friendly microwave

I have not seen this one yet, but it sounds interesting.
This Microwave is Alexa enabled and it is 1.5 Cubic Ft, can cook a 5-pound
chicken or most anything in it. It is a microwave, air fryer, Convection
oven and food warmer.

Rated power

1,000W microwave, 1,400W convection cook, 1,300W warming element

Power levels

10 microwave power levels

Apparently, there are tactile marks on the keypad and it has 30 presets and
a temperature probe.

Just go to the Amazon.com site
In the search box enter:
Amazon Smart Oven

You will then see a list of items where each has a Heading

There are more technical details there.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...
Switch your mentality from "I'm broken and helpless," to "I'm growing and
healing," and watch how fast your life changes, for the better.
Unknown