Tactile markers/was RE: [TechTalk] I need help finding a blind user friendly microwave

Norma A. Boge

HALOS Clear Tactile Microwave Stickers

Item #: 461115

Price: $8.45

These clear tactile self-adhesive stickers are shaped to identify the function of various buttons on your microwave oven

These stickers are designed so that Blind or visually impaired individuals can feel the most regularly used buttons on their appliances. For example: the

start icon is a triangle shape, stop/cancel is an X shape, defrost is a water droplet shape, and power level is a stair step shape.

HALOS stands for Home Appliance Labeling and Overlay System. It is a system of shapes that represent different appliance controls such as start and stop.

These tactile icon stickers adhere to your touch surface appliances so you can identify the location AND function of the buttons by touch.

https://www.lssproducts.com/product/HALOS-Clear-Tactile-Microwave-Stickers/labeling-and-identification