Re: GMAIL AND I, HMM?

Chief Nimer wrote:

"Port is 587. If that doesn't work, try 465. You need to enable Pop and the
allow insecure apps to run both from Gmail."

Thanks sir. I did turn on the Less Secure thingie, ran a test and got the
necessary confirmations. I had created a GMail folder as the repository for
anything GMail. I would like for all mails sent to my GMail address go to
the GMail Folder. This is necessary because I am working and collaborating
on a project and I don't want the E-mail exchanges getting lost in my
current busy InBox!

And yes, POP3's just fine for the time being! It looks like I'd have to set
up some rule parameters, but an extra pointer will be graciously
appreciated.

I did try reading the E-mails on the web; I do in fact have my interface set
to Basic View; for reasons my foggy brain can't shake a stick at, Web-based
E-mail has never been a firm terrace and turf for me. Much thanks!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado