Re: GMAIL AND I, HMM?

Sis Pam, for many, being able to read E-mail on several toys is vitally
important. That's where iMAP fits the bill.

iMAP is great for individuals whose E-mail messages MUST NECESSARILY be
shared either between two individuals or amongst several.

Both POP3 and iMAP are good for what they do; each of us must choose that we
feel most comfortable with.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to have all E-mails to a particular
GMail account I'm using for work and an important task go directly into the
GMail folder. I've not had to do this until now; much of the work borders
on legalese that has to be fine-tuned before January 13, 2020.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado