Disney plus streaming service early review

Josh Kennedy

Hi everyone,
Well I did it! I subscribed to disney's premium service, disney plus and got the apps, the first premium service in nearly 25 years! And it was easy and amazing! The website, which I used from my iPod touch in Safari web browser was very easy to access. It took only a few minutes to sign up. And once I was signed up and installed the app onto my iPod touch, the app was automatically installed onto my apple tv streaming box as well. So I just paired my bluetooth keyboard with my apple tv, quickly, so I could enter my user name and password faster, and get access to disney plus, even faster than using the apple tv touch remote.
Disney plus has tons of tv shows, both old and new at launch, way too many to list here. So I won't even try. When you play a video, all navigation commands are accessible with well-labeled buttons. I can easily switch languages on movies and also turn on and off descriptive video. The iOS app is also very accessible. And the best part is that with the iOS app, I can download my favorite shows and take them with me if I will be somewhere without internet so I have something to watch. I have not tried it yet, but I imagine the descriptive video and language audio tracks also get downloaded when you download a movie or tv show. Disney plus is a great premium service. They have new modern disney stuff. But then they also have all the good old classics from the disney vault, many of which you may not have heard of before. I highly recommend disney plus! And also feel free to share this review with your friends, pass it on to other email lists, just please share it! Disney plus could take over netflix really soon I think!

Josh Kennedy

Sent from my iPod