Re: GMAIL AND I, HMM?

chris judge

And it is amazing how accessible the web version is now.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: November 12, 2019 7:34 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] GMAIL AND I, HMM?

Hello,

I don't have to type in my password every time. Gmail opens up when I go to gmail.com and if I want, I can set it up to be one of my homepages so it opens as soon as I open the browser. I can also adda desktop shortcut to it if I wish, so that it opens when I go to that shortcut on the desktop. I don't know what you mean by ruined the computer. It is pretty difficult to "ruin" a computer so that it can't be used, and even if she did somehow ruin two computers, which I doubt, that has nothing whatsoever to do with why one should or should not use webmail over an email program.

Thanks.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:27 PM Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

I just won't do it!  I did it a long time ago when I was at a different
computer other than mine, and I had to get to my email.  But I'm used to an
email program.  My ex-sister-in-law didn't know what I was talking about
when I said I didn't use the web and also have to always put in my password
and all that jazz.  She didn't know what an email program was.  But then,
she is one of those sighted computer users who just points and shoots and
doesn't know really what she is doing.  That was apparent when I bought her
a computer and she did something to ruin it.  They sent her a replacement,
and she ruined that.  I thought I was doing something nice for her, getting
her a Christmas present.  Pam.