From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: November 13, 2019 11:19 AM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Self cleaning litter boxes

Well, I hope this would be considered on topic.  It is sort of tech related.  I have three cats.  There are 3 litter boxes around my house.  I have a guide dog that thinks what the cats deposit is for her dining pleasure.  I could put a kid gate in the doorway of the room that she has decided to raid, and it could be up high enough that the cats could come and go as they like, but not the dog, but I really don't want a kid gate in the way of the door way even if it opens like another door.  So, now for the question.  Self-cleaning litter boxes.  I have researched them and just got more confused.  I figure that if it cleans after the cat goes, there will be nothing for her to munch on.  But the problem is, what is the best way to go?  I know they are expensive but I would buy one and see how they like it and then maybe buy more.  Do any of you have any experience with these and what would be the best way to go?  Thanks for any help with this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...
Switch your mentality from "I'm broken and helpless," to "I'm growing and healing," and watch how fast your life changes, for the better.
Unknown