Re: I can't emty my recycle bin

Steve Matzura

When you say "click on empty," do you mean select it from the context menu, or just how are you doing this? In order for the empty option to appear, nothing can be selected. That is most likely the problem.

On 11/14/2019 11:31 AM, angelsonsAna wrote:
I am using win ten, and it's telling me to emty my recycle bin, however when I try to do that in the traditional way, that is, enter on recycle bin and click emty, I get the message that it is unavailable.  How can I make it available, so I can emty it?

Ana Globe --