Re: Amazon echo show questions

Ron Canazzi

Hi Denis,

If you mean 'can you use touch gestures on the Echo Show to change settings' the answer is yes.  The voice View screen reader is similar to other screen readers like Talk Back and VoiceOver.  The gestures are not all the same, but just play around a bit and you might get somewhere.

On 11/15/2019 3:34 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, can you use the arrows on the echo show voice remote to scrolled through the options the screen reader has on the screen?   For example if you ask for daily deals?  You can using the fire stick that is why I am wondering.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"