From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Locked screen

I have done almost the same thing, as when my Win 10 System
automatically goes into Screen Saver, or Power Saver Mode for not
touching a Key for a length of time.

Can you just repeat the same Command? Something like a Toggle Command?

On mine, I need to Tab around to a Password Screen, and re-enter it.

I have accidentally, Tabbed around to Lock Screen and then Press the
Enter key.

Yes, Folks, I am one of those Brilliant Blind folks who are actually, at
times, Quite Unbelievably UnBrilliant. Well, make that Most of the time.

However, after choosing to Lock Screen I think I only had to choose Lock
Screen again, and then once again, type in my password.

I know I breathed a Huge and Greatful Sigh of Relief when I was able to
continue operating my System.

Grumpy Dave