Re: 7zip in win 10

Smiling?

Highlight whichever archive file, and using your Applications key (Shift+F10), try hitting 7 which should take you right to 7Zip. Just tell 7Zip what to do, extract here… etc.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2019 4:24 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] 7zip in win 10

Hi List,

I’m using the current nvda and win10 1903.

I download and install 7zip; it is on the taskbar.

When I open the aps menu on a zipped   folder, neither 7zip or its submenu are in the available choices.

I know I need to do something to associate 7zip with zipped folders, I do not know how to do this.

In win xp, 7 and 8x this association happened automaticly with the 7zip installation.

I tried removing 7zip and reinstalling, but no joy.

Suggestions,\

Thanks,

Monte