Windows Tablets with Screen Readers

Joe Orozco

Hello,

Can anyone speak to accessibility between JAWS or NVDA and Windows
tablets? I’m curious as to whether or not the experience is at least
somewhat comparable to using an iOS device? I’m potentially looking
for a travel device, something less bulky than my primary laptop. I’m
looking ore for production than media consumption, and while I know
laptops still outpace standalone tablets, something like one of the
Surface models still seems appealing. I would pair it with a keyboard,
but I’m curious as to the direct interaction with the screen itself.
Thanks in advance for anyone with helpful insights.

Best,

Joe