Re: Muffled Jaws

Monica Jones

Hmm, I have never had this muffed Jaws thing (knock on wood), but I notice tht when I use the Anna voice with Narrator, she sounds muffled to me. It’s just an observation; sorry I can’t help with this.

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Muffled Jaws

Hi Marsha, I am using Jaws 16 and have noticed the same problem.

I haven’t yet upgraded to 17 yet, hopefully, that will no longer be a problem.

Vicky

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 4:12 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Muffled Jaws

Hi
   I hope someone can help me with this problem.  Sometimes, without warning, Jaws will either completely stop talking or become so muffled I can no longer understand.  It also returns with out warning.  I have tried this with both versions of Jaws on the computer.  I am using Windows 7 64 with either Jaws 14 or 15.  Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening?  If I am using Winamp to read a book, there doesn’t seem to be a problem.  Thanks for any help.

Marsha
Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones