Re: New Dropbox Interface

Mich Verrier

Hi I am glad tht this was brought up. I am wondering if some one can please post how to get dropbox to stop saying folder hedding or hedding closed. I have fixt this but I am wondering since I have a friend who needs these instructions. From Mich.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 21, 2019 10:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Dropbox Interface

You aren't using the right setting.  The button, which I assume you are tabbing to, is a setting for just that one session.  The permanent change is found in properties for Dropbox in the system tray.  If you don't know how to find it there or have problems, ask here.

Also, the way files and folders are displayed isn't basically changed.  It is changed to be exactly as it was before.  The program is actually doing exactly what it was before, using Windows Explorer or File Explorer to display files and folders.

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:44 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] New Dropbox Interface

I have activated the button in the new Dropbox that changes the view to
Windows Explorer, basically, as it was before the change. Unfortunately,
it always defaults back to the new view, which I do not like at all.  Is
there a way to permanently change to the Windows Explorer view?

--
Rich De Steno