Re: New Dropbox Interface

Gene

I said incorrectly, in my first sentence of the last message, that the setting is in properties.  I stated, correctly later, that it is in preferences.

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Dropbox Interface

The setting is in Dropbox properties.

When dropbox is running, move to the system tray with Windows key b.  Left or right arrow to Dropbox.
I don't know whether you need to use enter or the space bar on the icon.  One or maybe both will work.
When the menu opens, up or down arrow to preferences and press enter.
Start tabbing when the dialog opens.
You will get to a combo box that says open folders in Dropbox Desktop App.  Down arrow.  If you don't hear anything, read the current line.  It should now say Windows Explorer.  If you use Windows 10, which I don't, it may say File Explorer, I don't know.
Tab to the ok button.
The interface should have changed.  If it hasn't, close the window with alt f4 and open it again.
If it still hasn't changed, ask here.

Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:06 AM

Yes they are using the new interface and want to get it changed back to the old interface. From Mich.