Re: youTube channel notifications

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Vicki, find a video that you want to get notifications from from one of your channels, click on it should say something like actions button or something like that. And then select all modifications. You have to do it while the video was playing otherwise it will move to the next channel or another video that is somewhere like it in some cases.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Nov 20, 2019, at 4:53 PM, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

I am wondering how to set my YouTube settings so that I can receive update in channels I am subscribed to via e-mail.

Thanks.

Vicki