Re: Echo Show Time Display

Chris G

Unlike the other echo devices, lots of settings are done on the screen and not in the app.

This goes for the spot as well.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 1:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Echo Show Time Display

Hi Ron,

See if this little snip it from a search helps:

Open the settings by swiping down from the top of the screen, and then tapping the little gear icon. On the Echo Show, there's a “Settings” label underneath the icon. From there, select “Home & Clock” option (Echo Dot) “Home Screen” option (Echo Show). Toggle the “24-Hour Time” switch to enable it.

Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:50 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Echo Show Time Display

Hi group,

I have the first generation Echo Show purchased a few years ago. In the
past few months, the time display has somehow switched from 12 hour to
24 hour mode. I have the iPhone app for the device, but I do not see
anywhere where this can be changed.

Can anyone tell me how to change the time display from 24 to 12 hour
mode? Thanks in advance.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"