Trouble finding specific products online

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

It seems that when I'm looking for a product on a store's website with its specific info like model with its numbers associated with it, I don't always see it. Recently I got a recommendation for a waterpik plus toothbrush from Wal-mart online. So I went to Walmart to locate it. So far I haven't seen it there. Anybody have a suggestion as to why this can happen, that the info doesn't appear at the top of the search results? Is it possible that on the very same day I got the tip, it wasn't there anymore?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com