Re: Trouble finding specific products online

Gerald Levy

I suggest searching for specific products on Amazon.  There is almost nothing they don't sell.  They have by far the largest inventory of products of any online merchant, including WalMart, and their prices are usually lower, too.  Visit Amazon.com and type the model of the Water Pik electric toothbrush you are interested in into the search box on the home page.  If it is a current model, you will probably get ahit.

Gerald

On 11/21/2019 11:52 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

It seems that when I'm looking for a product on a store's website with its specific info like model with its numbers associated with it, I don't always see it. Recently I got a recommendation for a waterpik plus toothbrush from Wal-mart online. So I went to Walmart to locate it. So far I haven't seen it there. Anybody have a suggestion as to why this can happen, that the info doesn't appear at the top of the search results? Is it possible that on the very same day I got the tip, it wasn't there anymore?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com