Re: Trouble finding specific products online

James Bentley

Hi,

Consider leaving out the model number. Then you can browse what comes up.
How many models of the waterpik can there be.

Another method is to just type in the brand name and model in the Google
search field. For example:
WaterPik model xxxxxxx at Walmart

In addition, Walmart's web site isn't as user friendly as Amazon's. At
least for me. Plus, Walmart is the worlds worst about tinkering with their
web site.

Is shopping at Amazon an option? Amazon almost always has more products and
usually with lower prices.

HTH,

James B